The Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center could not operate without the support of our valued partners. Learn more about these partnerships and how you can join in us in our mission to empower individuals and engage communities to end domestic violence.
This agency and its programs are funded in part by contracts with the Office on Violence Against Women (OVW), the Massachusetts Department of Public Health (DPH), and the Massachusetts Office for Victim Assistance through a Victims of Crime Act of 1984 (VOCA) grant from the Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Department of Justice.
Grants and Foundations
FY 23 Yearlong Sponsors
Thank you to everyone who has generously contributed to support our services and programs. If you would like to make an online donation, you can do so here.
In our 2021-2022 Impact Report, you will find:
- A letter from our Chief Executive Officer Suzanne Dubus
- Our commitment to Diversity, Equity, Belonging and Inclusion
- 10 amazing things your donations and support have made possible
- A list of our generous donors from Fiscal Year 2022
- Quotes from survivors who have found healing and safety from our services, as well as participants across our programs
- An overview of our finances
and much more!
How to Become a Partner
Find out multiple ways that you can help on our page, Why Give to the Jeanne Geiger Crisis Center?
We apply for and participate in a number of competitive grants. To learn more about funding our programs through a grant, please contact Kelly Majewski at email@example.com.
If you would like to support our programs through an event sponsorship, see below: