For more information, contact Girls Inc. of the Seacoast Area:
Girls Inc. Girls’ Bill of Rights
- Girls have the right to be themselves and to resist gender stereotypes.
- Girls have the right to express themselves with originality and enthusiasm.
- Girls have the right to take risks, to strive freely, and to take pride in success.
- Girls have the right to accept and appreciate their bodies.
- Girls have the right to have confidence in themselves and to be safe in the world.
- Girls have the right to prepare for interesting work and economic independence.
The Girls Inc. name, mark, and all associated trademarks and logotypes are owned by Girls Inc. Strong, Smart, and Bold is a service mark of Girls Inc.